Monday, May 4, 2009

Some of my 8 Rare Museum pieces collection

There are at least few thousands of Ancient bronzes artifacts range from Hsia; Shang;Zhou;Qin;Han periods which was on display at China Museums.........I try to collect some of those items on musuem displayed.
Not all can be available because of its high price to buy them.
Also certian items are not easy to buy out of China. I am now going to show you more details from some of those I have collected which can also be found on display at some museum.

Some of these are my 25 years span of bronze antique collection.
It is not easy to purchased these...............Too expensive........



This is a set of Bronze Chimes bell......I have the 13 pieces a set chimes.
From the Spring Autum period.
I will take a closer shots of these chimes and it is ready....I will put up on my blog. Look out for this beautiful set.


This is another DOU food container used during the late Shang period. The bottom of it is for heating up the foods.
After I take some photo snaps....then I will put up on my blog. Look out for this title.


This is another beatiful Bronze handle with White Jade Sabre. This is not a coin. But a real Sabre. From the Late Shang Dynasty.

This is a very rare cute fish design Wine/Water vessel from the late Shang period. Not yet taken any photos....When it is ready. I will put up on my blog. Look out for it.




This is another very rare and cute Buffalo water/Wine vessel during the late Shang to early Zhour dynasty.
Very very heavy piece.........Very very rare too.




This is a rare water/wine Jue Wine vesselwith beast mask cover lid.
From the late Shang dynasty. Still not taken any photo yet....Once it is ready I will put up on my blog....Look out for it.




This is the smallest food container. Pretty heavy. From the late Shang period. Still not taken any photos. Once it is ready, I will put up on my blog.








This is the square DING. Instead of three legged. It has four legs. From the Zhou dynasty. Still not taken any photo yet. When it is ready, I will put up on my blog. Look out for it.







No comments:

Post a Comment